1.01.2010

OZ UPDATE: Sidney Wildlife World & Aquarium

The Wildlife World and Aquarium were a great way to see all of the animals in OZ. From Giant Crocs to Koalas to Kangaroos... From Sharks to 9 foot Rays to Dugongs to Turtles, we were able to see everything and even being so close to San Diego, this was a wonderful experience. My favorite was the Rays and I think Joo's was the Koalas

Koala
HUGE Croc


Joo taking photos of Joey's
Joey

Koala eating


Penguins

Dugong

Shark... or ray or some sort of SharkRay



Walkthrough Aquarium




3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures. I think that the "shark ray" may be a thresher shark.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thresher_shark

    ReplyDelete
  2. No... it was was like a full ray on its head then shark after that. I just looked it up and it is actually called a shark ray



    http://www.fishchannel.com/fish-news/2007-august/070803-shark-ray.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That thing looks badass. I wonder if they taste good.

    ReplyDelete